River City Regatta is hosted by the RudderClub every Spring. March winds make this regatta an exciting ride, whether you are in a JY-15, a Catalina 22, or a PHRF-Cruiser. The regatta is open to all PHRF boats holding a PHRF rating certificates issued by the First Coast Sailing Association and boats of the Catalina 22, J-24, Flying Scot, A Class Catamaran, Hobie 16, Hobie 18, Snipe, Laser and Portsmouth classes. The fun continues after the race with a St. Patty's Day party held Saturday night. Be sure to register and come on out for some exciting Spring time winds, competitive racing, and a great party!
Places to stay: All within 3 miles of the Rudder Club.
- Quality Inn (904) 264-1211
- Comfort Inn (904) 644-4444
- Best Western Southside (904) 264-4466 1.5 miles away ask for Rudder Club discount
- Rodeway Inn (800) 574-6835
- Hilton Garden Inn (800) 916-4641
For More Information, call the Rudder Club office at 904.264.4094 or send an email to RaceOffice@RudderClub.com